Once we receive the approved price list from our client, we list the property within one business day. We will post a For Sale sign on the property, and advertise the property for sale using methods customary in the marketplace, including offering the property for sale through the appropriate MLS. We will submit a copy of the MLS advertisement to our client.
Initial listings periods are 90 days, with optional 30 day extensions at the discretion of our client. We will prepare and submit Monthly Status Reports by the 5th day of the following month.
What makes Blue Dot Real Estate stand out in this space is the extra attention we give to being thorough from start to finish and getting the highest offer possible. Services include:
- Market research
- Property Research/History
- Entering pertinent information in MLS ahead of time, allowing us to be active within five minutes of entering the list price.
- Listing at Fair Market Value as often as possible. This typically results in calls within the hour and multiple offers coming within 48 hours, some less than 24 hours.
- On properties that we are allowed, we install signage with Coming Soon riders.
- We network with local lenders to pre-qualify potential buyers, so when properties come available, they are ready.
At Blue Dot Real Estate, we believe in working smarter, not harder, so we invest in the best technology, and treat our clients and other real estate professionals honestly, fairly, and respectfully.
Offers and Offer Negotiation
Upon receipt of an offer or offers on the property, we work to ensure we submit offer information to you, our client, within one business day. All offers, counteroffers and other offer activity will be documented. We make certain the purchaser is financially qualified, as is consistent with marketplace practices, state, and federal laws.
Offers and negotiations will be tracked and documented, and once terms of the offer have been accepted by you, a contract is generated.
Detailed Task & Asset Management
- Perform onsite inspections
- Make pre-marketing inspections and oversee any repairs
- Provide Monthly Status Reports
Marketing your property
- Good neighbor and community development campaigns
- Promote owner occupant and first time home buyer campaigns
- Provide Professional Photos
- Market property on NWMLS
- Realtor.com Syndication
- Virtual tours provided on each listing
- Portal Routing to all major search engines and online classified sites
- For Sale Sign Optimization
- 24-hour property information number on site
- Place marketing flyers on property
- Market directly to 200 plus database of local selling agents
- Direct mail marketing targeting first time buyers currently renting
- Maintain a strong web base presence
- Real time Home Feedback provided though showing suite
- Various social media sites including postlets, Facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn
- Web based home buyer seminars