When you’re ready to sell a home with us, we’re ready to make it happen. Our unique virtual office model allows us to be in constant communication with you. We save you time and money on the sale of your home without sacrificing the service and expertise you expect from a from a full-service brokerage.
The Next Chapter
Sometimes you aren’t sure if you’re ready to sell. Our expert agents provide the guidance and skills you need to take that next informed step.
Your Blue Dot Agent:
- Will help you decide if you’re ready. We will not pressure you. Meet with us, and we’ll talk it through.
- Will learn about you and your decision to sell: motivations and expectations, as well as your timeline.
- Provides market insights so you understand local home sales, neighborhood demand, and give you list price recommendations. We’ll arm you with the knowledge you need.
- Performs walk-throughs to note your home’s best selling features and areas where improvements could maximize its appeal to potential buyers.
- Provides you with the personal touch of a community expert coupled with the strength of a national, full-service real estate brokerage.
Whether it’s hosting an open house, responding to showing requests, or follow-up with potential buyers, your Blue Dot agent is mobile and ready. Our agents work in a virtual office model, which means your agent is accessible when you need them to keep the selling process moving along efficiently. This combination of cutting-edge technology, flexibility, market knowledge, and client-focused service, you’ll always know what’s happening with the sale of your home. We send email notifications of any changes or updates that occur in real time, and you can pop into our powerful transaction management system whenever you want to find out the status of your home sale.
Start to Finish:
You’ll know exactly where we are in the transaction, how negotiations are progressing, what deadlines are upcoming, and we’ll advise you on closing costs, escrow, and even recommend reputable local movers. Blue Dot’s relationship with you is our first priority.